This is my blog. It's been going for a couple of years now. I'll keep writing in it from time to time, often for no particular reason.

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Photos - Argentina -> Patagonia -> Puerto Madryn

Okay one last post...

Valdes Peninsula off Puerto Madryn - one of my highlights so far.

Swimming across a small channel to get a little island covered in penguins and a sleeping elephant seal, getting within a foot of the giant then having to swim back against the current as another elephant seal in the water slowly approaches and one of the americans almost gets swept away.

Photos - http://lucas.intercate.net/gallery/Puerto-Madryn

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucas is wearing some particularly nasty grundies. No wonder the armadillo bolted.

Confirm they were white when he left Australia?

Monday, March 07, 2005 7:39:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you fellas are Smuggling Budgies out of South America???

My Great Grandfather live in B.A. Argentina for 20 years. Don't know why. Anyway, I was named after him and I've always wanted to visit Argentina. Thanks to your site and photos, I no longer need too, ill save the money and visit old churches in Australia.

Are you taking requests for what sort of photos the viewers would like to see?

If you see any short dodgy wog-looking people with big noses, they are probably my relatives. Take a snap of them for me.

Friday, March 11, 2005 11:41:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home