This is my blog. It's been going for a couple of years now. I'll keep writing in it from time to time, often for no particular reason.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter. Farewell Puppy.

Just a quick post to say Happy Easter to everyone, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Also a quick tribute to Puppy, my family's Fox Terrier that has been in the family for over 16 years. He finally decided it was time to shuffle off this mortal coil and took himself for a long walk over the hills behind our olive grove. It also seems he had his long time buddy Pig - the chihuahua - by his side for the final hours.

Goodbye Puppy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And where the hell was Rupert?

Thursday, March 31, 2005 9:36:00 pm

 
Blogger Nick said...

either in the house rummaging in the bin, scraring cattle through fences, or sleeping between moving tractor wheels. I daresay he's next on the list...

Friday, April 01, 2005 9:57:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home