This is my blog. It's been going for a couple of years now. I'll keep writing in it from time to time, often for no particular reason.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Photos + leaving

I've finally organised the photos of our unit renovations and put them in the photo gallery:

Nick and Heather Photos

Less than 48 hours until we finally get on the plane for a new batch of travels. That is assuming my passport is returned from the Pakistani consulate before then. Applying for a Pakistani visa all but required John Edwards to communicate with Benizir Bhutto to grant me permission to travel there. The Chinese visa process was marginally less troubled but equally as fastidious in its need for a moment-by-moment pre-paid itinerary. Perhaps we will be shadowed by spooks whilst there.

So once again I'll be posting some tales of intrigue and discovery, or just how hungry I am in my search for the next meal. I daresay any old readers are long gone, nevertheless I shall persist.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, well at least you know I have read this post. And noticed you were going to China. And noticed you didn't ask me r.e. my expertise.

well if you get thrown in prison, you can say "If only I had asked Trakka..."

Thursday, June 24, 2010 12:04:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A nu reader you have....Good to see the reno photos but am just wondering where my bedroom is? Now that I am not on evil facebook this link is my link to you both and living my life vicariously through yours..Have fun. Nu x

Monday, July 05, 2010 12:30:00 pm

 
Blogger Nick said...

indeed a fatal mistake trakka, I will consult before I enter china.

Nunu - i must have forgotten to take a photo of the 2nd bedroom... or perhaps we forgot to buy a unit with a 2nd bedroom - either way there is room in the lounge (we'll buy a fancy blow-up mattress) for visitors.

Friday, July 09, 2010 4:23:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home