This is my blog. It's been going for a couple of years now. I'll keep writing in it from time to time, often for no particular reason.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

A couple of links

CORNWALL PHOTOS

http://www.lucas.intercate.net/gallery/Cornwall


Just discovered a couple more photos in the gallery - Lucas's visit to Bury to Edmunds (where I'm staying with family) and his adventure at Notting Hill Carnival.

http://www.lucas.intercate.net/gallery/aug05

I've also just had the most obvious brainwave that my cousin Sophie probably has a website and a quick google later I located her at:

http://www.sophieraymond.com

Have a look.

I'll also try and get the Cornwall photos into the gallery in the next couple of weeks.

In the meantime I'm praying that the rain will go away so that the Aussie cricketers can clean up the poms and keep the ashes where they belong. The other fallout from the heavy rain was the basement of the pub (I feel somewhat of an honorary employee at the pub - whereas all I do is sit around and sip pints of cold water) being totally flooded yesterday afternoon - the bravest wore garbage bags as they waded knee deep through the grey filth that had poured up through the drains during the torrential downpour. It took almost three hours for the London watertable to subside and for the grey liquid (I dare not call it water) to return to whenst it came.

A bit of excitement.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Yeah - your site is really radical. Everyone who is hideously deformed by some red spots should remain indoors until the miracle cure arrives. I repeat - remain indoors!

The fact that I am responding to internet advertising may be saying something about my current levels of mental stimulation.

Monday, September 12, 2005 12:17:00 am

 
Blogger futureshock101 said...

Do you see the world we are in, they have looked at a photo of you back to cater that comment to you.... that is scary... we are never alone or free.... not in the digital world....

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 11:44:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home