This is my blog. It's been going for a couple of years now. I'll keep writing in it from time to time, often for no particular reason.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Everything

This is my last day at work for 2005 - and as far as work goes for 2005 I have done only 14 weeks of it this year, which is still nearly a third of a year, not a bad effort considering I fitted six months of latino adventures and two months of UK dole into that equation.

A few new pics up in the December gallery, mainly from Lucas and my respective Christmas parties.

I sent out a group email the other day to wish you all a merry x-mas - if you are reading this and didn't get the email then your email was probably one of the 20 that bounced back because they are outdated - I know, I am very lazy when it comes to keeping in touch. In fact I don't think you can get more lazy than writing a blog and expecting people to read it, hehehe.

So one final time before I sign off on Hoist the Spinnaker for 2005 - I wish you all an immeasurably happy christmas and new years and that all your plans, dreams and desires come to fruition in 2006 and each subsequent year. This year has been one of the greatest times in my life and it all came from a momentary decision in a shopping centre. I don't want to sound like an all knowing guru, but spontaneity is an underused tool - it took me to places I'd never imagined existed or will ever forget. To steal a six word, three part phrase from a great man and change it to suit my aims.....

Minimal planning, maximal flexibility, eternal curiosity.

Merry everything, always.

Love Nick

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belated Merry Christmas Nickos, and all the best for 2006.

Saturday, December 31, 2005 10:34:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home