This is my blog. It's been going for a couple of years now. I'll keep writing in it from time to time, often for no particular reason.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The cold is here

During October and most of November Lucas and I have been scorning these English winters - "it's not cold - these poms are all soft whingers".

We appear to have enraged the mighty god of winter and she (being an ice queen) has come down upon us with furious anger. We are now regularly below zero in the evenings and it is forecast to snow in London on Friday. Brrrrr it's cold in here!

Recent activities include watching the Rugby at a pub here or there and a Saturday morning driving range session withe Lukas and Lucas and Amy and Cooper. And I must say that Cooper (a Norfolk x Westie terrier) is one of the cutest animals I've ever seen. Like any good puppy he believes he has the power of a tank and is equally as indestructible, and he never runs out of energy!

A couple of new photos on page three of the October-November gallery.

http://lucas.intercate.net/gallery/album06?page=3

We are moving house in a week and a half to a one bedroom apartment just off Portobello Road in the Notting Hill area, should be a fun change. Meanwhile I've resigned myself to buying a coat and will be going out at lunchtime to make the purchase - so expensive, but so necessary......I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home