This is my blog. It's been going for a couple of years now. I'll keep writing in it from time to time, often for no particular reason.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Follow the yellow brick road...

Which begs the question - where is the Wizard of Oz, and is it John Howard?

Some email banter between Lucas and I during work raised the well known story 'The Wizard of Oz'. Some more joking made us realise the parallels between the tale of Dorothy and our own travels. It has been decided that I am the Tin Man and Lucas is the Lion. Not sure who Dorothy/Scarecrow/Assorted Witches and Toto are - I'm sure they will feature along the way, or we can justify why various personalities we have encountered can fill those roles.

I could probably draw some parallels between my life and Luke Skywalker's too, but that might be stretching things a bit far, Jedi-like powers doesn't necessarily mean Darth Vader was my father.

I wonder how many other people have suddenly drawn the same connection, it must be a pretty common one for people who travel (particularly Aussies - heading back to 'Oz').

A couple of new photos in the gallery - December.

Merry x-mas again.

We have a landline telephone in our place if anyone wants to ring - don't know what the number is off the top of my head, I'll get it sometime.

Address is:

39H Oxford Gardens
W10 5UF
London

'Tis the season for giving.....If anyone can send me the Earth's sun in a package that would be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home