This is my blog. It's been going for a couple of years now. I'll keep writing in it from time to time, often for no particular reason.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Attack fire

I just discovered the coolest thing about my workplace. Should we discover that the building is ablaze, we are instructed to 'attack fire with provided equipment'.

I cannot wait until this place burns. For more than one reason.

ps. If it does burn. It wasn't me.

I notice Lucas has put some new photos on the gallery. AND the serial meanie has struck already. I don't know about anyone else but I find it quite amusing that this person (assuming it is the same person) takes the time to be so unkind with no outcome other than people having a chuckle at this person's lack of self-esteem. Will our mystery commentator reveal themselves in due course, I do hope so, and I hope it is someone controversial that we all know.

In the meantime, I'll be plugging away at my job here at Citizens Advice. I am squirming with excitement in anticipation of two week-long ski trips scheduled for January - if the meals provided come in the form of a buffet, then I think I will be in heaven. Worlds Largest Breakfast followed by a whole day of rocketing down mountains.

Did I mention Lloyds TSB suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home